Saturday, January 08, 2005

Saturdays are for suckers.

I plan big things for this blog, but first I must learn a few hundred lessons. Kaki King is something to shoot for. Granted, I haven't listened to the music the site advertises, but the web design is impressive. A slight knowledge of html isn't going to get me there.

Kyhm Forum, listed on the right, is a branching from various webcomics, particularly the work of Micheal Poe. Sporting a strong base of frequent posters, Kyhm is complete with Errant Story, Exploitation Now, among other topics, as well as an Unrelated Forum and IRC chan, and a number of pedants, attention whores.

Another piece posted earlier today. Expect another before the following week is out.


Blogger cbeck said...

you can find anything you want to know about html with a quick google search. First learn CSS. Then Java Script. then work from there. stay away from java aplet coding and head for flash.

January 8, 2005 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger W. E. Rhodes said...

Thanks for the advice. I'm determined to follow it as soon as I have the time. Your own blogs look nice, by the way... your poetics and all.

January 8, 2005 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home